[Fsf-friends] Re: [ILUG-BOM] Tally and GNU/Linux

kunal bharati kunalbharati@yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 13:25:16 IST 2005

Hello Friends,

Magnet Webpublishing (www.magnet-i.com) was planning
to develop Tally clone for GNU/Linux. Me and my
friends planned to do it as our final year project of
Bsc. Computer Science.

But according to Mumbai University we have to do
projects   using proprietary software only !!!  We
cant even use GTK or QT.

Anyways, Magnet wanted us to use Mono. But the project
was called off because of rules made by Mumbai
University and we are not working on it.

Cant tell what kind of licenses they are going to use.

Kunal