[Fsf-friends] IT@School

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@sancharnet.in
Fri Apr 8 13:03:27 IST 2005

Arun M said on Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 03:15:42AM +0530,:

 >   We  need contact  in formation  for free  software  activist from
 > following districts of Kerala.

BTW, it is learnt that the  CD for IT@SCHOOL was prepared by FSF-I for
the Govt of Kerala/IT@SCHOOL project.

I have not seen the CD myself, but from the description, I gather that
the CD is based on morphix, and  is customised by the FSF-I for use in
the  schools  in Kerala,  and  the user  experience  so  far has  been
great. Keep it up guys!!!

PS:-  Fred, do  you  smell  something for  the  next bytesforall  news
letter??

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
DICTIONARY, n.  A malevolent literary device for cramping the