[Fsf-friends] Kerala free software meeting

Arun M arun@gnu.org.in
Mon Apr 4 03:35:05 IST 2005

Dear Friends,

 Two days back members of free software movement  and Teacher community
in kerala came together and discussed how to take free softwares to
schools across the state. Around 50 people participated in discussions
happened. We had representations from 12 districts of the state (14 in
total).

>From free software community we had representation from Ernakulam,
Trivandrum, Kannur, and Malappuram. We hope that situation will improve
when district level meetings are held.

I request members from Kerala to join fsf-kerala@gnu.org.in so that
Kerala specific discussions can happen there. In coming days we can
expect more members from teachers community to join that list.

regards,
arun.