[Fsf-friends] Translation of "Free Software, FreeSociety" to malayalam

Vivek Varghese Cherian cherry@asianetindia.com
Sat Sep 25 04:51:43 IST 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 11:30:01PM +0530, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:

>>>Great!!!
>>>
>>>Keep it up, and do let us know when you complete.

Iam grateful to my former teachers at Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Tripunithura,
who readily agreed to help and guide me with my efforts when i approached them
with the idea of translating the RMS's collection of essays to malayalam.

Thanks Mahesh, i may need help in proof reading and other technical issues which
from time to time may arise.

Kindly do contribute in whatever little manner you all can so that
together we can offer this as resource that will help raise awareness
and also promote Free Software usage among malayalees worldwide by this
small initiative.

In highest regards,

Vivek Varghese Cherian.