[Fsf-friends] Continuation....of Basics......

Bharathi S sbharathi@MidasComm.Com
Fri Sep 24 22:59:18 IST 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Sriharsha Vedurmudi wrote:

> If you would have read my mails/posts properly, I again-and-again
> said that I was talking specifically about many small-time
> NON-COMPUTER related firms who would'nt have a Full-Time
> Administrator also. DONT EXPECT MOST OF THEM TO BE WISE ENOUGH TO
> UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS OF FREE SOFTWARE, COMPILATIONS, DIGITAL
> CERTIFICATES JUST LIKE YOU DO. Maybe they are few in number when
> compared to others, but they still exist.  All they use computers is
> for simplifying (if possible) their works and entertainment. Now, if
> you say, I DONT CARE ABOUT SUCH PEOPLE and OFFICES, LET THEM GO TO
> HELL, well, I resign from trying to put forth my point.

they == NON-COMPUTER related/Any firm

Even for buying Rs.5/- vegetable people will ask 1K Qus. So if they
want implement anything, then they have to consult correct person. If
they took wrong decision then community will not be responsible for
that.

It is similar to pvt chet funds, X took the decision and X lost the
money.

In FSF Community, they can get help/guide from the mailing lists. I
hope, Thats all community can do.

Bye :)
--
Bharathi S