[Fsf-friends] Translation of "Free Software, Free Society" to malayalam

Vivek Varghese Cherian cherry@asianetindia.com
Sat Sep 25 01:13:50 IST 2004

Hello Hackers,

Iam presently translating Richard Stallman's collection of selected essays
titled "Free Software, Free Society" to malayalam.

Presently it is being manually translated, but we would like it to use
fonts released under Free Software when it goes to print.

This work will be released under the GNU FDL.

The first section of translation is already underway and i would like
to have the Free Software community's feedback on the same.

My contact Phone Number is 0484-2780714. I will be available only after
9.00 PM these days on this number, and round the clock on
weekends.

In highest regards,

Vivek Varghese Cherian

Postal Address: