[Fsf-friends] Fwd: funds wanted for bangla book on gnu/linux

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip@lug-delhi.org
Wed Sep 22 20:44:15 IST 2004

Tathagata Banerjee wrote:

> 1. a few chapters of the book are available for free d/l in pdf form at
> www.geocities.com/ddipankardas
>
> 2. a (full) pre-release version of the book is available on cdrom at cost
> price + shipping. you have to write to glt-mad@ilug-cal.org
>
> 3. an attempt is on to make the book available for free d/l at fsf india's
> website.
>
> 4. dipankar das makes the apology that the book was written and pdf-ed with
> the help of proprietary software, because of the unavailibility or poor
> usability of current bangla writing technologies using Free Software.

I can only offer help with webspace and bandwidth I am afraid.

If you can make PDFs and ebooks available with source, I can mirror them at
http://www.lug-delhi.org - you can have ftp/mail access to the site. For
goodness sake dont use geocities for distribution.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip@puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3