[Fsf-friends] SreenCam tools

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu@clai.net
Sun Sep 5 19:56:03 IST 2004

http://xvidcap.sourceforge.net/

> 2. Standalone player

Totem ??
(If you want a simpler one, I can supply a gtk and xinelib based one
with just the play/pause/volume control features)

> 3. Various output plugins

Please explain.

> 4. Editing suit for voice over and interaction.

OK - this is the difficult part of the job - maybe Kino might be a good
option.

-sdg-

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta (সায়মিন্দু দাশগুপ্ত)