[Fsf-friends] FUD Agents in User Groups

Ramanraj K ramanraj@md4.vsnl.net.in
Sun Oct 24 16:53:43 IST 2004

Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
  > Dileep M. Kumar said on Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 09:47:47AM +0530,:
  >
  >  > LUGs and slowly brainwash these LUGs into being MUGs (Microsoft User
  >  > Groups - pun intended :). Let us not be the first or only LUG to fall
  >  > into that trap.
  >
  > Bein mugged is not a very pleasant experience.
  >
  > But, our folklore is replete  with tales of saints (sanyasis) who have
  > reformed /  converted bandits  who tried to  loot them  (the sanyasis'
  > entourage, that is).
  >
  > Who is going to take up the challenge of converting this `angulimala'?

fsf-friends@mm.gnu.org.in."

I would like to write a long essay on this subject, but not now. The FUD
Agents are easy to identify, not worth our time or attention and we
could really utilise our valuable and very limited resource called time
for anything more useful :)

Is anyone willing to spend a lot of time with an Agent FUD and try
"converting" him? 10 paise says its impossible ;)  I have one on line
with me, and I pipe him over to any interested volunteers.  This offer
expires in ten minutes time ;)  Rush before the offer closes :)  I have
other pressing work to complete, and it is definitely not possible to
extend the offer.  Agent FUD may also give the slip and hence no
warranties or guarantees that you will have fun :)