[Fsf-friends] [Fwd: Re: [TwinCLinG] Re: Sample survey on Open Source Software, meeting etc.]

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@vsnl.net
Sun Oct 24 11:08:31 IST 2004

Dileep M. Kumar said on Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 09:47:47AM +0530,:

 > LUGs and slowly brainwash these LUGs into being MUGs (Microsoft User
 > Groups - pun intended :). Let us not be the first or only LUG to fall
 > into that trap.

Bein mugged is not a very pleasant experience.

But, our folklore is replete  with tales of saints (sanyasis) who have
reformed /  converted bandits  who tried to  loot them  (the sanyasis'
entourage, that is).

Who is going to take up the challenge of converting this `angulimala'?

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
Copying an idea is plagiarism. Copying many ideas