[Fsf-friends] to anand babu. guile project

Anand Babu ab@gnu.org.in
Tue Nov 30 09:28:51 IST 2004

,----[ "ISAAC PRAVEEN" <satriani@linuxmail.org> ]
| Anand,
|
| Guile is pretty ineresting for sure. Are there anyoone working on it
| from India?
|
| isaac praveen
`----

There are many using GNU Guile as extension language from GE JFWTC
Research Labs to CAIR (Center for Artificial Intelligence and
Robotics). But no code contributions from India yet.

I hope you will be the first one if you submit your project as a Guile
library.  Here is list of registered Guile projects (not up to date)

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/gnu-guile-projects.html#Exports