[Fsf-friends] NSS COLLEGE OF ENGG Free Software Fwd:NSS COLLEGE OF ENGG Free SoftwareUsers group

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 14:07:18 IST 2004

hello,

can any one help NSS COLLEGE OF ENGG Free Software Users group to
conduct a workshop or awareness program on Free Software philosophy
and GNU/linux?

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Dileep M. Kumar <dileep@symonds.net>
To: FSUG-Kochi-Discuss@symonds.net
Subject: [fsug-kochi-discuss] [Fwd: NSS COLLEGE OF ENGG Free Software
Users group]
Date: 27 Nov 2004 19:25:30 +0530

Any takers ?

Regards
--
Dileep

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NSS COLLEGE OF ENGG Free Software Users group
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 05:30:03 +0000 (GMT)
From: santhosh thottingal <santhoshthottingal@yahoo.co.in>
To: dileep@kumarayil.net

Sir,
	We have a Free Software users group in our NSS
College of Engineering,Plakkad, named as FOX-Free
software and Open systems eXtended. We understood that
most of the students not aware of the Free software
movement and GNU or they are misunderstanding the
meaning and the mission. In this scenario we would
like to conduct an awareness programme in the form of
a seminar or workshop. We think that you are used to
conduct these type of programmes and you can help us.
If you are interested please reply us in email.
			Santhosh T R,
			Coordinator-Fox club,
			Dept of Computer Science and Engg.
			NSS college of Engineering,