[Fsf-friends] Learning to *use* free software

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 08:53:08 IST 2004

Hi Ramanraj,

  Couldn't agree more with Ramanraj.But please
understand that the threat is real.There is not a
murmur from bangalore after the news of the MOU was
splashed across the national papers.

Often,direct action has better results.We the Indian
may be the God's lesser children, not at all the
dumber ones.Its those Red Taped Babus in Govt offices
who don't understand the pains we have taken to build
such a fine legacy,it pains me to see it treated like
this.

And to add to my misery, the community is quiet about
it.Is the who list filled with the sound box's,isn't
there a soul with enough guts to box someones ears and
live with it.

What a Shame !!!

If am overly rude,I' MEANT TO BE.

[Damn, the drugs are wearing off.Got to get my fix.]

Cya

--arky

http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/Africa-Becoming-Vast-Frontier-for-Free-and-Open-Software-38025.html

> I am  sure mere  representations to  the Govt. of
> WB should  bring in
> desired changes, and PIL or other  action would only
> come last of all,
> if necessary at all.
>
> Regards,
> Ramanraj.