[Fsf-friends] Another storm

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 01:39:11 IST 2004

--- Sriharsha Vedurmudi
<sriharsha.v@redpinesignals.com> wrote:

> Is this "Project Shiksha" (Shiksha -> Teachin) or
> 'Project Siksha' (Siksha -> Punishment)?
>
> http://inhome.rediff.com/money/2004/nov/25ms.htm
>
> So, M$ is now kicking off with a colourful Trojan
> Horse.

  This Micro$oft project was already running in
kerala,a few days ago the company had signed a MoU
Primary and Secondary Ministry of Karanataka and West
Bengal also as you have already mentioned.I must be
high on drugs but the above mentioned events sound
right out billy babu's fav game.Guess what it is ! ;o)

I really wish someone takes initative to file PIL
against spending tax-payers money on buying commerial
solutions in Government departments.Legal Eagles
Ramanraj and Pai , what's your comments?

Cheers

=====
\_|       Rakesh 'arky' Ambati       |
  |        Bangalore (INDIA)         |