[Fsf-friends] NEWS: IT software is taxable, rules SC

Arjun Asthana arjunasthana@gmx.net
Sat Nov 20 11:12:59 IST 2004

I guess, Kiran Karnik should have said "It will help India earn more taxes and
will, in turn provide impetuous to use of FLOSS".

But we all know the reality of organisations like NASSCOM (c: