[Fsf-friends] Favourites from the world of FLOSS... a short-list

Joe Steeve joe_steeve@gmx.net
Thu Nov 18 11:12:37 IST 2004

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com> writes:
> others like SuSe have done it before.Its always safe
> to stick with GNU/Debian if you are concerned about
> non-free commerial applications.

I'll not even think about any distro other than Debian., but the
problem is with the newbies. They'd be so easily hooked into the
mess. Looks like these distros are taking advantage of this. Well,
I was surprised when it was listed by FN. Probably he had not
looked through the list properly., or was not informed.

--
A proud GNU user
http://www.joesteeve.tk/ | http://gnukid.shyper.com/