[Fsf-friends] Why one more??????

Anurag anurag@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Tue Nov 16 12:34:26 IST 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 08:07:59 -0800 (PST), "Raj Shastrakar"

> I never undestand why one more ... as for single user
> is consern then i think that knoppix is better off ...
>
> well i think that ppl are wasting there energy in
> doing something else which is not actually required..
> i asid this in may LUG ... dont invent wheel ... itz
> of no use ..

A new Live CD distro does not take that much effort to create...  We
daily release 2 new versions of our own distro :-) .... A team of 4-5
people can make a completely unique distro on their own in very less
time... Here we can talk about freedom of choice rather re-inventing a
wheel... Ubuntu in this has a better hardware detection routines i
presume.

-Anurag