[Fsf-friends] Ubuntu GNU/Linux cds available now!

Sriharsha Vedurmudi sriharsha.v@redpinesignals.com
Wed Nov 10 17:13:48 IST 2004

Thanks,

	I just ordered 10 cds (though Im not sure of its contents). So, anyone in and around Hyderabad can contact me if they want a copy (I'll
have 9 left).

-Harsha.

Praveen A wrote:
> A new GNU/Linux distribution based on GNU/Debian aimed
> at desktop users has Gnome as its Desktop and includes
> new vesrsions of the most wanted softwares, like word
> processor, web browser, image processing .... It
> features brand new Gnome 2.8 (latest) and you can
> order cds now (CDs are free of cost not even shipping
> cost!). So hurry and download the single feature rich
> cd or order.
>
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org

  *****************************
  * Sriharsha Vedurmudi