[Fsf-friends] Guidence needed

Sriharsha Vedurmudi sriharsha.v@redpinesignals.com
Tue Nov 9 10:47:54 IST 2004

Hi Vijay,

  Thank you. This looks very promising. Im trying to install it (though it warns of many requirements). Will let you know if it gets
correctly installed and I start working.

  Then, can you please tell me if I should include any Notice (that it is a free software/document and is unrestricted, in anyway, for
reproduction/alteration as long as the person does not claim (s)he has done the work from scratch on his/her own). Any link is fine.

Thank You Very much.
Harsha.