[ilugd] [Fwd: [Fsf-friends] Guidence needed]

Sriharsha Vedurmudi sriharsha.v@redpinesignals.com
Tue Nov 9 17:46:55 IST 2004

Hi Bimal,

	I've checked LTSP. But I did not understand how it is useful for me? I was not looking for a server for Thin Clients..... :-) As far as I
understood, its a server that uses BOOTP, TFTP and the like protocols to serve remote thin-client machines. Im very sorry, I did not get the
relation....

Thank You and Regards,
-Harsha.

--