[Fsf-friends] Re: DotNet

Richard Stallman rms@gnu.org
Thu Nov 4 15:43:52 IST 2004

    The essence is that, we should just ignore them when they request
    for a session. We should not even bother giving them a chance (as
    said by one other member on the list) to talk.

That is correct--but it is crucial to teach people to understand WHY
they don't deserve a chance.  What is Microsoft trying to do?  They
are trying to subjugate people, keep them divided and helpless.  That
activity does not deserve a "fair chance", because it is unethical.