[Fsf-friends] Software Patents and India

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Wed May 19 12:26:30 IST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 21:44, rajeev joseph sebastian wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I support Pai's call for discussions on patent issues
> at local groups. I also urge the leadership of the FSF
> and also the lovers of free software, and freedom in
> general to rise-up against these series of events. I
> frankly think that its only awareness that will solve
> the issue -  "they" can't buy them all.

I support this idea.  Can one of you make a list of must reads on the
subject so that speakers inlcuding me will read and digest them before
talking.  Also if any of you already started speaking, transcripts of
those talks will also help other speakers.  We also need one digest of
this for our website.

Nagarjuna