[Fsf-friends] Using Apt-spy

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Thu May 6 05:31:23 IST 2004

Hello Friends,

  Am using Apt-spy to make my sources.list file.Here
are few things am unable to do nicely*.

 1) I need to create list for both testing/Unstable.
Can I use this with -d option.

 2) Apt-spy creates list with one or two
sites.Sometimes most packages won't be found on that
site,due to various reason's (don't flame,often I
kindly let the mirror site about this).

 It would be great if you can tell me how to have
secondary or bit slower site also listed too.

Can you please share some of the apt-spy tricks so
that I can save my bandwidth.

* I can run apt-spy couple of times and cat the files
ok that's not what am look for here.

TIA

--arky