[Fsf-friends] YaST to be set free

Rakesh Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 01:23:47 IST 2004

hi list,

"Novell management tool going open source" screams the
 CNET News.com heading.

ho,raman I thought Yast was developed by SuSe,how
silly of me.Well,hat's off to Novell for paying $210
million __just__ for heading on a news site.<wow>

Didn't Novell buy its way through network management
s/w and *nix in '93.

Novell buys...
              that's the bottom line.

-arky