[Fsf-friends] Open Source Tactics

Rakesh Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 08:24:05 IST 2004

hi friends,

The main purpose of my post was aimed to maintain the
sanity of this list in view of posting OSS propaganda
material .Am a person who's believes in doing good
rather than wasting time in any flame wars or flooding
the fsf-list with irrelevant topics.

Ragoo, regarding requesting credentials in terms of
contributions made,Please note I didn't mean anything
like that.

All views in the post are mine,misinterpretations are
yours <g>

-arky