[Fsf-friends] Open Source Tactics

Rakesh Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 10:05:05 IST 2004

hi friends,

    Its not the first time we have come across such
__Initiative__ posts.

 I have a bookmark (real ones which we use to mark
pages  in small rectangular objects called books)which
reads..,

"The smallest good deed is better than the grandest
good intention".

Take a moment to ask yourself,when is last time you
have helped fix some bug's in your GNU software or
written some documentation, helped someone understand
the 'nut & bolts' of operating system and software.

 Lets do some good rather than taking part in endless
posts about how to bring about change ...

Real changes comes from our contributions, our actions
speaks for us.

-arky

PS:Please ignore if I have " over board " in this
post.

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html