[Fsf-friends] Re: Re: [India-egov] Microsoft to conduct five e-Gov seminars in India,10 March 2004(fwd)

Raj Shekhar rajshekhar@hotpop.com
Thu Mar 18 15:45:16 IST 2004

Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
> Atul Asthana @ home said on Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 10:34:44AM +0500,:
>
>  > I guess, we need to draft a letter which brings out the comparitive
>  > advantages of using open source in the government.
>  > We also need to ensure that OSS becomes part of school and college syllabi.

I have written an essay about using free software in e-governance. It
may be help to you.

HTML : http://geocities.com/lunatech3007/e-gov.html
PDF: http://geocities.com/lunatech3007/egov-free.pdf

--