[Fsf-friends] Re: Re: [India-egov] Microsoft to conduct five e-Gov seminars in India,10 March 2004(fwd)

Dileep M. Kumar dileep@gmx.net
Thu Mar 18 11:45:06 IST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 10:34:44AM +0500, Atul Asthana @ home wrote:

>>>I guess, we need to draft a letter which brings out the comparitive
>>>advantages of using open source in the government.  We also need to
>>>ensure that OSS becomes part of school and college syllabi.

Hello Mr. Atul Asthana,

We don't  discuss about OSS here.  We are interested  in Free Software
only. Please refrain from posting such things here.

PS: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html

There are a  number of words and phrases  which we recommend avoiding,
or avoiding in certain contexts  and usages. The reason is either that
they are ambiguous, or that they imply an opinion that we hope you may
not entirely agree with.

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <dileep@kumarayil.net>