[Fsf-friends] Re: Re: [India-egov] Microsoft to conduct five e-Gov seminars in India,10 March 2004(fwd)

Atul Asthana @ home atulasthana@gmx.net
Tue Mar 16 10:34:44 IST 2004

Dear Frederick,

I guess, we need to draft a letter which brings out the comparitive advantages of using open source in the government.
We also need to ensure that OSS becomes part of school and college syllabi.

We can then publish the letter on various lists and let people choose as to what their concerns are.

Regards.
Atul Asthana
atulasthana@gmx.net
2004-03-15 20:40:05

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
--Mahatma Gandhi