[Fsf-friends] Thank You Everyone...

Smith S.Raj smithsraj@yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 09:17:46 IST 2004

Dear Friends...

Thanks For all your Advices...I got many responses....and now things are turning different way...i'm sorry to all those people who felt bad.

and please remain united....because....We a group of pizzky kids out here...in NI College have already formed a group. completly devoted to free software. until now we used to create softwares for many like Medical shops, Publications, Margin free markets and all...Every single one was done free of cost...but we did all these things in Visual Basic...Which was much user friendly to those people who were supposed to use it.. but we were sure that creating s/w using VB will bring harm to both us and out clients...so we decided to Enter..Start a Free S/w Movement...Powere by knowledge...

QT design idea poped up at this stage... any way thanks to every one...

out caption is

Let's Do iT Together

-luv

Smith