[Fsf-friends] QT Designer

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Sat Mar 13 11:36:18 IST 2004

Mahesh posts:

> We should keep clear of all  software with any kind of restrictions

And the  List Admin/s should carefully  watch out for  such emails which
get posted as suggestions as to  the use of non-free software.  Guys who
post  such  confusing  emails  suggesting  the  use  of  `Open  Source',
`Freeware', `Shareware' etc. should be  put on our watch list and repeat
offenders' mail should be blocked.

Certain repeat  offenders are  posting mails of  the `Open  Source' kind
here.  They are confusing the free software users here, these have to be
blocked and should not be allowed in.

--
ragOO	 Amateur Radio	VU2RGU

We think  that software is not a  product, because we do  not believe in
excluding  people  from  it.   We  think  that software  is  a  form  of
knowledge -- Eben Moglen