[Fsf-friends] QT Designer

gok gok paxi_6@yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 08:19:55 IST 2004

Hi Smith Raj,

  I have worked in Qt and Qt Designer for Redhat and
Suse Linux. Yoo can download the Qt Library from
http://www.trolltech.com

  Use the following links for downloading the 30 day
trial version.

http://www.trolltech.com/developer/download/qt-x11-eval-3.3.1.tar.gz
for linux

http://www.trolltech.com/developer/download/qt-win-eval-msvc-3.3.1.exe