[Fsf-friends] Organisational informations

Arun M arun@gnu.org.in
Fri Jun 25 18:28:08 IST 2004

>    Thanks a lot for the information.
>    Please post the audited statements on the net. It
> will make life simpler for me to ask for donations.
>    Is there any strong reason not to post them?

No, just that it needs to be approved formally. Should be available only
after July 18th. Pages on other informations are also ready but waiting
for the organisational procedures to complete.

As Raj mentioned,  larger donations it is better to couple with some
specific programs. Eg, development of more tools for education,
developing teaching methodologies for schools education and hand books
for school teachers.

I would like to add that we got donations on personal trust. Most of the
fund raising were done for specific events. For example we are trying to
get few organisations in kerala to fund the anniversary celebrations and
workshops associated with it.  Except for WSF 2004 there was no event
organised by FSF India alone.

Arun.