[Fsf-friends] Organisational informations

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 23:20:31 IST 2004

Arun,
   Thanks a lot for the information.
   Please post the audited statements on the net. It
will make life simpler for me to ask for donations.
   Is there any strong reason not to post them?
Thanks
Krishna

> FSF India is being audited every year, and reports
> are being field at the commissioner of Income tax,
> trivandrum and registrar of companies,
> kochi. Audit has been done for 2002-2003, 2003-2004
> (FSF India was not a
> formal entity when it was launched in 2001).
> regards,
> arun.
> PS: I will be slow in replying to mails for next
> couple of weeks.

=====
To Reflect, to Inspire and to Empower
http://www.employees.org/~krishnap/