[Fsf-friends] [Fwd]: Sign this petition and support free/GNUsoftware

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 20:39:02 IST 2004

I second both the requests by Raj. It will be most
useful for me when I ask people for donations to FSFI.

-Krishna
--- Rajkumar S <s_raj@flashmail.com> wrote:
> Nagarjuna G. wrote:
> > FSF India needs money to promote software freedom
> > in our region. Please donate!
>
> If specific projects that requires assistance are
> mentioned, that has a better chance of getting
> donation.
>
> It will also help if you can post the audited
> statements of previous years, so that (prospective)
> donors can see that their donations are well spend,
> it will also guarantee that any amount will be spend
> for defending freedom.

=====
To Reflect, to Inspire and to Empower
http://www.employees.org/~krishnap/