[Fsf-friends] Free Books Publication

Ramanraj K ramanraj@md4.vsnl.net.in
Thu Jun 24 06:14:03 IST 2004

>Nagarjuna G. said on Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 11:55:55AM +0530,:
>

>>>Please send me your preferred free book/s that you want to see in the
>>>Indian market, preferably with a link to the pdf file, title ASAP.

Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide : An in-depth exploration of the art of
shell scripting
by Mendel Cooper <thegrendel@theriver.com <mailto:thegrendel@theriver.com>>
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/abs-guide.pdf

Various GCC Manuals at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/onlinedocs/

PostgreSQL Documentation :
http://www.postgresql.org
Note extracted from PostgreSQL Copyright: Permission to use, copy,
modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any
purpose, without fee, and without a written agreement is hereby granted,
provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph and the
following two paragraphs appear in all copies.

Please request the publisher to print the text of the GPL and FDL, that
are commonly used, in the Appendix.  It will be very good if a cd
including the sources and other reference material is attached to the book.