[Fsf-friends] very poor image

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@gnowledge.org
Wed Jun 23 09:48:32 IST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 02:23, Anwar wrote:

> I could see how bad you are when i pointed that the
> http://mm.gnu.org.in/mailman/listinfo/fsf-*(discuss,friends,...)
> all had a link to
> http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/
> , and the problem was rectified by creating another
> link to all the individual archives
> from http://fsf.org.in/mailinglists.html

possibly because the variable <MM-Archive> on the template expanded to
that value.  I guess this is a bug with mailman. Presently I have
manually inserted the correct destination on all the pages.  Now the
archives are directed properly.

Thanks for reminding.

> How come the fsf keeps amateurs as its webmasters.
> Well I not saying that I am good because I dont know much
> about web designing, but I hate things that are done
> without perfection.

FSF-India keeps only volunteers to run the organization.  We have no
resources to buy services.  But, buying service doesn't always mean
perfection, and voluntary job doesn't always mean imperfection either.

And whenever you notice something wrong, do let us know.  Feedback is
very important to reach perfection.

Nagarjuna
--
Nagarjuna G. <nagarjun@gnowledge.org>