[Fsf-friends] very poor image

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@vsnl.net
Mon Jun 21 23:55:49 IST 2004

Anwar said on Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 04:38:02PM +0800,:

 > adopting a different logo for its activities.

http://www.fsf.org.in/graphics/logo.html

I was  a decision by people associated  with the FSF-I at  the time it
was made.

 > Its been three years and it seems that the fsf-india site

3 years since what?

If  you  have a  problem,  _volunteer_ to  help.  FSF-I  and the  free
software movement is in eternal need of volunteers.

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
DICTIONARY, n.  A malevolent literary device for cramping the