[Fsf-friends] Next TODO: Spoon Feeding ?

Ramanraj K ramanraj@md4.vsnl.net.in
Sun Jun 20 18:17:12 IST 2004

 >Well since everyone is celebrating the anniversary
 >of the fsf-india, why dont I too celebrate the
 >Occassion. But Whats there to celebrate about the
 >formation of a non profit organization working in
 >India that doesnt even know what its purpose is ?

The Memorandum of Association has been published at
http://www.gnu.org.in/memorandum.html, which includes a listing of the
purposes of FSF-India in clear terms. Please read through the contents
available at the site, before posting remarks about the site or the web
master, who is also a volunteer.

The benefits of using free software are plain and obvious.

Hand holding is alright, but expecting spoon feeding is shameless.