[Fsf-friends] Celebrating annual day of FSF India

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi@hotpop.com
Tue Jun 15 10:25:01 IST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 01:36, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
> V. Sasi Kumar said on Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 12:01:41PM +0530,:
>
>  > to  discuss  our  activities,  so  that we  could  think  of  other
>  > activities   in  the   future  at   Thiruvananthapuram,   and  also
>  > co-ordinate with  people in other  places who may be  interested in
>  > conducting such programmes elsewhere.
>
> Decentralised  celebrations by  local user  groups will,  IMO  be more
> effective.

Yes, certainly. But we need to discuss among at least the people in the
state so that these could be venues for people to get together, and also
to get suggestions from other enthusiasts in the state.

--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi@hotpop.com>