[Fsf-friends] [Fwd]: please comply with standards

Kanti Jadia j_kanti@rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 10 08:58:05 IST 2004

Hi Mahesh et all,

The best way to proceed according to me would be
http://www.anybrowser.org/

Campaign for a Non-Browser Specific WWW.

We should spread the word for anybrowser.

This would help us all.

Thanks

Kanti