[Fsf-friends] [Fwd]: please comply with standards

Kanti Jadia j_kanti@rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 10 03:27:38 IST 2004

Hi Mahesh,

Just a point in time,

As per the website

"This site is developed and hosted by National Informatics
Centre
Contents are provided and maintained by The Serious Fraud
Investigation Office
Site optimised for 800 X 600 monitor resolution, java enabled, IE
4.0 or above."

So its better to let NIC know what its doing.

NIC maintains/develops/deploys the websites for most of the Public
utility, Gov. etc.

My 0.2 cents ( oops paise )

Thanks