[Fsf-friends] spreading the message of the GNU across our schools

Raghavendra Bhat ragul@vsnl.com
Mon Jul 26 13:39:22 IST 2004

Rakesh

> Bangalore has a active Free Software User Group, We would love to meet
> them. http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/

Have already asked  them to join up the mailing  list.  They may contact
you for speakers.  Please have a list of speakers ready.

These guys are not interested in "technical excellence".  They want help
in  questions  re:  free  software,  basic  licensing  issues,  help  in
organizing GNUbie sessions  etc. etc.  Hope you can  assist them and get
going.

--
ragOO
Join us NOW