[Fsf-friends] Help On Dot Matrix Printing

Satish Babu sb@inapp.com
Fri Jul 16 16:31:28 IST 2004

If you haven't already tried it, the following site may provide some info:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/

The driver listing here does not unfortunately have LQ 1040+, nor LQ 1050, but
has LQ 850 and LQ 2550 which may be compatible (all are 24-pin).

Satish

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:48:43 +0530, Senthil_OR wrote

May the source be with you...