[Fsf-friends] RMS meets the president

Sajith VK sajithvk@hotpop.com
Thu Jan 29 16:29:42 IST 2004

Hi,

RMS today met APJ Abdul kalam, our president. The discussion is just
over, and We didnt got the complete details.

Our president has clearly mentioned that "Open-source" is the way
we need to choose. The president became very much impressed in
the "social aspects" of free software, pointed out by stallman.

During the discussion, president called the "techinal head" there,
to discuss about completely switching to free software.

Meanwhile, someone from Microsoft was waiting
there for a meeting with our president. On this, RMS commented
"The British did visit the imperialist here before colonisation,
they are trying for the same".

--
"Freedom Matters"
Sajith VK