[Fsf-friends] Rachana font released in Free license

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan gnu@vsnl.net
Mon Jan 26 16:04:15 IST 2004

Please don't use the ones you currently have. We will soon have the
fonts with proper copyright matters embedded in the font with credits.
The font creators, Shri Hussain and Shri Chitranja Kumar are working on
webpages for the project. They will be releasing it on the web soon.
This list will be informed. Students of CUSAT should be credited for
working to make this work GPL and is so is the authors who happily
agreed when they heard about the GNU project and the GPL. They (students
of CUSAT) are also working on opentype fonts and further development of
Rachana fonts together with original authors.

Ramakrishnan