[Fsf-friends]To Raghavendra Bhat

Manilal manilal@sepsit.org
Mon Jan 26 12:00:49 IST 2004

Raghavendra Bhat,
Read the two mails by You. and to save your "bandwidth" I am combining the
reply to one mail. The only thing I have done is replying to the mails
that appeared in the List.
I don't think that there is something wrong with my mails. And I will
reply to mails that I have interest.
If you want to save the bandwidth the better way is to  unsubsribe from
the list.

Manilal