[Fsf-friends] RMS speech on Software Patents

Manilal manilal@sepsit.org
Mon Jan 26 11:13:18 IST 2004

This is not the speech he delivered at the EMS Memorial Lecture,
Thiruvananthapuram. The only similarity is the subject of the both the
lecture is the same. This is a lecture given by RMS some months ago at
London
regards
Manilal