[Fsf-friends] Rachana font released in Free license

Manilal manilal@sepsit.org
Mon Jan 26 10:44:56 IST 2004

I have this font with me. If you want this I'll send it. But I don't know
whether it's official release or not. However since there are no full
fledged editors using this charset it's little use now. We are working to
develop such an editor. The fonts are fantastic and most of them look like
the letters in the older 'thaliyola'. I am not a member  of the
development team. One of my friends gave me this fonts.
regards
Manilal