[Fsf-friends] RMS speech on Copyright and Freedom in Science

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi@vsnl.com
Sun Jan 25 15:20:34 IST 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 14:01, Rishi Gangoly wrote:
> On Saturday 24 Jan 2004 7:00 pm, V. Sasi Kumar wrote:
> > on till we had to put a stop because of lack of time. There was
> > reasonably good media coverage, with two camera crews present along with
> > a few from the print media.
>
> Is there a chance of getting a copy of the video recording?

Unfortunately, we did not make any arrangements to videograph the
lecture. The TV channel crew has recorded only a part of the talk, after
which they left.

--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi@vsnl.com>
CESS